Project SEAPonyCon's panel and activity application system, Harmony Six goes online with Quantum SEAPonyCon. We welcome you to apply for a panel, run an activity, play games and host many more amazing things with us in The Medium.
Harmony Six is designed ground-up to give you the best audience for what you have to show.
It doesn't need to be a panel. Present your projects, share your creations and have fun with the community. Get creative with the stage and build interaction with your fans and followers. We can't wait to hear what you have in mind!
Got any questions? Ask away!
Presenting at Quantum SEAPonyCon may seem like an alien concept to some but it's not as complicated as it might look. We'll handle the nitty gritty so you can make the best of your time on stage.
You will need the following in order to present:
- An RTMP capable broadcasting software (e.g. OBS, Streamlabs, xSplit)
- A reliable internet connection with at least 2.5mbps uplink
- A pair of headphones
- A microphone
- A webcam or similar capture device (optional)
Do note that while it is NOT necessary to have Minecraft to run an activity, being in the server duing your activity will help you and our audience achieve a better experience.
As Quantum SEAPonyCon is attempting to bring a physical convention experience to an online space, your system needs to be able to support or have the following for the best experience.
- A computer running Microsoft® Windows 7 or higher* with admin privileges (to install our mod pack)
- A licensed copy of Minecraft Java Edition. The Medium will unfortunately not be compatible with Minecraft Bedrock, sorry.
- An installation of Minecraft Java Version 1.12.2 . You can do this via your launcher.
- A Discord account.
- A stable internet connection
- Basic knowledge of Minecraft movement controls
* Although Minecraft is cross-platform, our mod pack unfortunately is not. While it will be possible to join the server from other platforms if the correct mods are installed, the best experience will be on Windows.